See our Calendar of Meetings and Events
Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter
E-mail us at email@example.com to join our mailing list
The primary goal of the Friends of Indian River is to improve the quality of life for all the residents of the Indian River neighborhoods. These efforts include outreach to the community to
- promote attractive streetscapes,
- encourage sustainable gardening and landscaping methods,
- promote and preserve a healthy and clean river, shorelines, parks, and green spaces connected to the surrounding community.
- energize local business development,
- and support broader civic activities to improve the community.
While a great place to live, our quality of life faces various threats including haphazard development, aging infrastructure, excess nutrient and bacterial run-off into the river, and invasive species. We also face economic challenges for local businesses, lack of information for our citizens, and sometimes lack of attention from the local and regional officials.
Become a Member 2020 Year End Report
Press Clippings 2019 Year End Report
View our goals 2018 Year End Report
View our bylaws 2017 Year End Report
Partnerships Older Year End Reports
The Friends of Indian River, Inc. is organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.